We rely on donations from our members and supporters to carry out our work.
You can complete an online donation form including gift aid if you’ve already sent in a cheque.
All donations are gratefully received, but the most helpful to us are regular donations by Direct Debit, as these enable us to plan for the future.
You can also print out a Direct Debit form and post it to us at the address at the bottom.
To send us a cheque, please make it payable to “Fellowship of Reconciliation” and send to the address at the bottom.
Let us know if you would like to become a member with your donation.
Our general fund finances:
- Resources for members and supporters
- Events and training
- Stalls at events and festivals
- Sending staff and members to give talks
- Administration of all our work
- Rates and bills on our head office in Oxford, Peace House (itself a visitor centre and hire venue)
- Publishing reports, part of our current brief to educate about peace making
- Running our library
- Our annual financial contribution to the work of International FoR.
- …and much more
International Peacemakers’ Fund
We give grants to projects in countries affected by conflict or war. This is funded by donations from members and supporters, as well as one-off collections at church. Read more about our international work
Leaving a legacy
It’s possible to support peacemaking for future generations – perhaps your own children or