Development Manager (parental leave cover)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual, with a proven track-record of fundraising and leadership in a values-based organisation, to lead our small staff team during a period of parental leave.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing agreed workplans for staff for 2019, including preparations for the annual conference in early March 2019.
- Acquiring funding for FoR projects and programmes from appropriate sources.
- Line managing other FoR staff.
- Working closely with Trustees to support them in governing the organisation.
- Being the public face of FoR as required.
Salary: £28,000 (pro rata to 21 hours per week)
Contract: Fixed for four months (19 November 2018–18 March 2019)
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 26 October 2018
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining why you believe you would be suitable for this post and how you meet the requirements outlined in the person specification by email to: email@example.com
We welcome enquiries from potential volunteers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you could help, or with suggestions of what you would like to do.
If you do volunteer with us, we promise a friendly atmosphere and as much tea as you can drink. We may be able to cover travel/lunch expenses – we will discuss that with you.